29 September 2008

We don't want your money. We want you!

It is by their fruit that we would know if they are saved by grace. Yes it is by God's grace that we are saved, through faith alone, and never by works so that no one can boast. If it weren't for grace where would I be?

God, by His grace has picked me up and dusted me off, not once but many times. But once I am on my feet, do I just bask in His glory and feel good about myself that I made it or do you want to reach out and help someone else onto their feet. Grace is more than how you are saved. It is how you live. We are to work out our salvation with fear and trembling and faith without works is dead. We have not been put on this earth to have a nice worship session. Doing some work is the dreaded word in Graceland.

We have been saved by grace to be used by God to bring others into grace. The other side of grace is called works. Two sides of the same coin. Grace - Works. You can not have the one without the other. We don't want your money. We want you!

No comments: