26 April 2007

Spirit of Prophecy

Due to all the happenings in my family, I am a little behind in my posts. In the meanwhile Natalie from my cell group wants to share the prophetic word she received the other day via the Spirit of Prophecy bulletin ...

The Trumpet by Bill Burns -- April 23, 2007:
You are entering a corporate time that will be like the feast days of old. This will be an appointed time of My visitation and presence to open the door of blessing to My people, says the Lord. When you come together with hungry hearts -- where the brethren dwell together in unity -- there the blessing is commanded. There shall be a feasting upon My Word. Not only will the power of My glory be upon you, but in that glory you shall be transformed, you shall receive the blessing. You shall receive deliverance, and you shall receive new revelation of your gifting. I will begin to draw these gifts out of your innermost being like a river of life. As you turn your hearts toward heaven, lifting Me up, there shall come a glorious transformation in this season, says the Lord of Hosts.

Did you hear it? I spoke to you in the beginning of this year, says the Lord, and did I not say to you that in this year you would hear the sound of heaven? What then would you believe would happen when you heard the sound of heaven? I am walking among you to touch you (listen for the sound of my footsteps) and only one touch is all it takes for the dead to arise and for the lame to walk and for the blind to see and for the sick to be made whole. One touch, My people, is all you need from Me. Listen, then for the sound of heaven, whether it be a mighty, rushing wind or the sound of worship among My people or the sound of the crackling of the fire that purifies or the sound of the flow of the living water. If you can hear the sound you can expect My touch to follow, which will bring health to your bones, strength to your body, victory to your circumstances, and then My glory shall rest upon you. Arise, you who have been down-trodden. Arise with hope in your hearts. Stand before Me. Come in faith and boldness, knowing that all that is required is that you believe.

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns - - April 23, 2007:
I have caused you to rise up and let your light shine. I have stirred your heart. And, you have responded. You have risen up in your heart. You were sitting down, and now you are standing up in your inner man. You will open your mouth, and I will fill it as you pray My will. I am well pleased, beloved, says the Lord! Psalms 81:10 I am the LORD your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt; open your mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Small Straws In A Soft Wind -- April 25, 2007:
Have I not said that you were entering a season of growth and increase? Growth and expansion do not come without the stretching. Yet, when you are being stretched, My people, I hear groaning and complaining. Do not look on this stretching as something to avoid unless you want to stay on the other side of the river where you have become established in a place of comfort. If you want to enter the season of progression and expansion then you must rejoice in the stretch, which is actually the outer manifestation of what is happening inwardly, says the Lord. Joshua 24:14 "Now therefore, fear the LORD, serve Him in sincerity and in truth, and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River and in Egypt. Serve the LORD!

No comments: