18 June 2007

I'm in my corner, and you in yours

Well, with so much happening all at once this week, there was not much time to do anything else. So I do apologise that this posting is a wee bit late. My project is about to launch, a new client on board who wants his work out within two days of giving it to me, Sun International's 4 new hotels in Port Ghalib, Egypt needs to be processed, my birthday and a party to help arrange, my best friend up from Durban to spend the weekend and so much more. There wasn't even time for God and spiritual warfare. I was so involved in my own world where I was in the centre, Mr Venter, that God had no place to maneuver. Don't get me wrong God was also with me, in thought and prayer but God was in the centre of the universe and I was in the center of mine. It is these times that the devil comes and trys to distract us. He knows us so well and we make it even easier for him by not focusing on God. Angus Buchan says that the best form of spiritual warfare is to lead a soul to Jesus Christ. And that was the furthest from my mind this week.

What was really shocking for me, that came out from last Tuesday's cell meeting was that we will find the devil in places we least expect him to be. We don't expect him in church do we? Well that is where we will find him busy stirring seeds of sin amongst God's people. Denise mentioned how easily we un-wittingly do the devil's work for him. We have to be on constant guard against satan because he is like a lion seeking for our week points.

No comments: